Garmin Express is unable to work
Garmin Express stopped working- If the Garmin Express is unable to work properly then you will go through some troubleshooting steps in this post. The reason for the issue might be numerous and here we are providing the possible reasons and their resolutions.
Check the System Requirement
• OS X 10.10 or ahead
• 1440 x 900 display
• Minimum 1 GB RAM
• May require up to 20 GB disk space
• High-speed Internet access
• Windows 7 or ahead, Microsoft .NET 4.2.2 (included)
• Minimum 1GB RAM
• May require up to 20GB free disk space
• 1024 x 768 display
After checking this requirement, make sure the Garmin Express isn’t blocked by Windows for that,
• Right-click on the Garmin Express Application and Select Properties
• If it is blocked by Windows then click on the Unblock option
• Now, click on OK or Apply button to save the current changes and then exit the Window
• Important: If there isn’t unblock option then Garmin Express is not blocked by Windows.
Get the Antivirus Application Firewall disabled on your Device:
It might be possible that the Garmin Express not working issue is related with the software conflict with Antivirus Application or Firewall Installed on your device. In that case, it is advisable to uninstall/disable the Antivirus or Firewall from your device and then start working with the Garmin Express.
Important: Disabling Firewall/Antivirus makes your device accessible for various threats. In that case, it is advisable to enable the Antivirus/Firewall once you are done with Garmin Express.
If the error still persists then switch to the next method
Uninstall the existing version of Garmin Express:
Sometimes, the old version of Garmin Express causes a problem and stopped working. In such case, you must uninstall the previous version and install an upgraded version of Garmin Express. Follow the given steps to get the Garmin express uninstalled:
- Click on the Windows/Start button on your device
- Go to the Control Panel and then under Programs choose to uninstall a Program
- From the list installed programs, navigate to the Garmin Express
- Right-click on Garmin Express and choose to Uninstall
- After you are done then, restart your device
If none of these methods resolve your problem then you should contact the customer support services. Your issues will be fixed without any inconvenience. #http://garmin-comexpress.xyz